Rumors of a man turning in his phone to an AT&T have been reported by BGR. The reason you can see below.

Apparently the phone had caught on fire when it was being hooked up to a computer. Apple said, when in contact with the store, that it looked like a faulty port and wasn’t the users fault.

iPhone 4 is one hot gadget!
Tagged on:     

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.